Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Another successful naptime for Maddyson. I put her in her crib about 45 minutes ago after changing her diaper. She was awake but seemed to be getting tired. She talked for about 15 minutes and then fell asleep. No crying or fussing. She does like her crib. It must be comfortable for her. Plus she has her ocean wonders music box to listen to and look at. Steve took the bassinett apart last week and put it down in the basement until someone else in Laura's family needs it. It's nice to have that space in our room back.

No headache today! I've been fighting some dull, irritating headaches lately. They come and go, but are quite frequent. Some feel like it's from strain on my eyes. Some feel like they're sinus headaches. And I think some might be from a sore back and neck (nursing). I really need a good massage. I might use the Aveda gift certificate that Steve bought me for a massage. Or another facial. Or both! We'll see.

No comments: