Friday, September 17, 2004

More Firsts

Maddy has a tooth! My mom found it today while she was babysitting. When I came home from work, Steve told me to feel Maddy's lower gum. And sure enough, I could feel her first little tooth. I don't even recall it being a problem for her. We haven't even bought Oral Gel yet. She did wake up twice this week at about 9:00 p.m., and I thought it might have had something to do with teething, but she was easily soothed so it didn't seem like she was in any pain. They say it's easier for some kids. But this is still just the beginning.

She also stood up by herself this week - for a brief moment. She was sitting in the laundry basket while I was folding clothes. When the basket was finally empty she put her hands on the side and pulled herself up to her feet. She was trying to get to Jackson. I couldn't believe it. Of course it happened so fast, there is no picture. Next time.

No comments: