Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Maddy is movin!

Maddyson has decided that she likes to scoot on her tummy across our hard wood floors in the living room. Today Steve found her under the IKEA chair. Being the good dad that he is, he took a picture so I could see when I got home from work. Then while he was at soccer practice, Maddy scooted from the living room all the way into the office. I grabbed the video camera and made sure to get this event on tape. I should add that all this scooting is being done feet first so as soon as we walk into the room, she's looking right at us!

Can't believe how much I miss her during the day when I'm at school. Today Steve e-mailed me to let me know how their day was going - he read to her and took her and Jackson for a walk. I almost cried because I wanted to be there with them. Then on the way home from our faculty meeting this afternoon, it was almost like I couldn't get to her fast enought. I almost cried again. I really cherish the couple hours I get to spend with her in the evenings before her bedtime.

No comments: