Monday, June 07, 2004

I am soooo excited for my summer vacation. I really don't want to do anything this summer but be with my family. This summer and every summer hereafter will be devoted to Maddy and any other little Au baby that may come along in the future. I have a list of things to do this summer (clean the basement, paint our bedroom, finish the trim outside, etc.) but other than that I am perfectly content spending my days taking walks, playing outside (Maddy already loves being outside), going shopping and anything else that we want to do. I'm taking one class this summer (just a night class) so that won't even take away my days with Maddy. I really need these 10 weeks off. I need to rest my body as well as my mind. It will really do me some good, and I should be refreshed and ready for another school year come September. Maybe.. :)

No comments: