Sunday, June 13, 2004

Asian Moon Festival

Today we took Maddy to her first Asian Moon Festival. It was a gorgeous day so we got pretty lucky with the weather. We ate, shopped and walked around. Right before we left we found a bench right by the water so I could feed Maddy. She was really good. She slept for a bit in her stroller as we walked around. Then she woke up and fussed only a bit because she was getting hungry. We were only down there for a couple of hours, but it was a nice time. I actually burned on my shoulders, which I rarely do, but I have been so sun deprived lately. This evening when we were giving Maddy her bath, I noticed that her arms were also a little red. We have to be more careful about keeping her out of the sun since she can't wear sunblock for another month or so.

No comments: