Monday, April 12, 2004

I am so excited to have this week off. The three weeks that I was back at school went by pretty quickly. After break only eight weeks to go until summer vacation! I just registered for another course at UWM. I'm only taking one this summer - three nights a week for four weeks. That gives me lots of time to spend with Maddyson. I'll be done by the end of July, and that's when she'll be 6 months old. Time to slather on the sun block and hit the pool!

Yesterday was Easter. Steve and I did a reading in church. Steve held Maddy while we did it. It was nice. After church we rushed home to feed Maddy before meeting my family out for Easter brunch. We spent the evening bouncing back and forth between my parent's house and Steve's brother's house. It was quite a long day for us - we're always the ones who drive from place to place to fit everyone in. But Maddy was great. She was exhausted by 10:00 p.m. and fell asleep as soon as we got into bed for her last feeding.

I was finally able to get Maddyson and Nathan together for some pictures. They looked so cute dressed up in their Easter outfits. We propped them up on the couch together and just clicked away.

This week is just a time to be with my family and relax. I have a facial at the Aveda school tomorrow. Thursday Steve wants to play BINGO because it's free on his birthday month, and Friday we're going to a Wave game while Laura watches Maddy. We wanted to go to the museum on Wednesday and check out the new Egyptian artifacts exhibit, but I've heard that it costs extra so we're not so sure if we're going now. I have an educator pass so I can get in free, but it's still pretty expensive with parking and regular admission prices! We'll see.

No comments: