Thursday, August 19, 2004

Maddyson knows that she's Maddyson!

Just recently (like this week), I have noticed that Maddy responds to her name. Whether she's playing on the floor, sitting in her swing or eating in her booster, if I say her name she looks right at me. It's funny too because she doesn't respond to Maddy which is what we usually call her. She ignores us when we say Maddy. But as soon as we say Maddyson, she immediately looks at us.

We took another walk tonight while Steve was coaching. She really loves stroller rides - barely makes a peep as she's trying to take everything in. We stopped at the park, and I pushed her on the swing for a few minutes. Then we were on our way. This weekend Steve and I are thinking about taking her to Zoo a la Carte. It would be our first time, and we thought it would be fun to try it out. He's been wanting to take her to the zoo all summer so we might as well get some good food out of it!

No comments: