Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Green Beans

Now that Maddyson is 6 months old we have started her on other foods. The rice cereal has been going well, so I went to Pick 'N Save the other day and bought every kind of veggie and fruit that they had for Stage 1 eaters. Two days ago we started her on green beans. She didn't really seem to like what I was feeding her, but she ate the entire serving! Such a trooper. Yesterday she wasn't very happy with the green beans, and she didn't finish because she started to cry. Poor girl. Tonight was a little better. She ate the entire serving and didn't make as many faces. I don't even think she gagged this time! It really does take a few days for them to get used to a new taste. Green beans again tomorrow and then we'll move on to another veggie - maybe carrots.

Now that she's eating messier foods, I have moved her to the booster chair that I bought for the kitchen. She sits pretty well in it. I only had to adjust her a couple of times, but I think it was mostly because she was interested in keeping an eye on Jackson.

No comments: