Thursday, July 01, 2004

Maddyson is 5 months old!

Our girl is already 5 months old. She is so much fun now. Every day is really enjoyable, and I am so grateful to have my summer off with her, this summer and every summer from now on! I can't count how many kisses she gets each day from Steve and I, but she loves them all - on her neck, on her cheeks and on her tummy.

Today she sat on a park swing for the first time. She did pretty well. I pushed her gently and also tried to take some pictures. I could hardly get her to look my way - she was so intrigued by everything else that was going on at the playground.

It is very difficult to try and express the love that we have for our daughter. She is a gift from God, and we truly feel blessed. We take pleasure in giving her everything that she needs. What a wonderful way we get to start each day - by walking into our daughter's room and finding her playing in her crib, so happy and excited to see us. We love you Maddyson.

No comments: