Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tummy Time!

Last night I checked on Maddy before I went to bed around 11:30. She was, of course, sleeping. When Steve got home around 4 a.m. he checked on her as well and found her sleeping on her tummy! Somehow during the night she rolled over. He woke me up right away because he wasn't sure what to do. I went in and flipped her over. She was sleeping really hard so she didn't even stir. I was so worried that I couldn't fall back asleep until 45 minutes later when the first birds began to chirp. I really don't want her sleeping on her tummy yet. She's not even 5 months until the end of the month. We might have to consider buying one of those things that prevents babies from rolling over in their cribs if we find that she's doing it a lot. She doesn't really enjoy tummy time during the day, but she'll do it on her own at night!

No comments: