Friday, June 18, 2004

Hair!

I'm losing my hair! As if everything that my body has been through these past 12 months isn't enough - now my hair is falling out as well. I was pretty worried about it at first until I looked up "postpartum hairloss" on the Internet and found several articles discussing how it is common for women to begin losing large amounts of hair after having a baby. Yup, that's me. I have been shedding for a month now and it's everywhere - all over my sheets and pillow, the bathtub drain, the bathroom floor. I find it on Maddy, clenched in her fists, caught in her neck. Yuck. I just pulled a small clump out when I ran my fingers through. This is awful, and I can't wait for it to stop! I've read that my hair should stop falling out by the time Maddy is 6 months old. And I should have recovered from the loss by the time she is a year old. Hope so because this is not fun.

No comments: