Monday, April 26, 2004

Maddyson hit some milestones this weekend. She was 12 weeks on Saturday, and this was the first weekend that she slept in her crib, in her own room. On Friday night I fed her and put her into her crib around 11 p.m. Then I went to bed and cried. She slept there until 7 0'clock the next morning. We both got a good nights sleep. Saturday night was the same thing. We put her down at 11, and she slept until 8 o'clock Sunday morning. She woke me up because I could hear her talking in her crib, not even crying.

Our weekend was a bit stressful because we were just too busy. Maddy didn't get any good naps in. I promised her that next weekend would be much more low key. She definitely did not enjoy the Wave game on Saturday night!

The other milestone is we are now possibly giving her 6 ounces at bottle feedings instead of 4. We'll see how she does today with Steve. I have been able to pump 6 ounces during my lunch hour so I thought we would offer it to her and see if she'll take more than 4.

No comments: