Thursday, April 29, 2004

I just put Maddy down for a nap after feeding her. I could tell she was tired because she got real fussy. After holding her for a few minutes and walking around the kitchen table at least 8 times, I walked her into her room and layed her in her crib. I stroked her hair for a few minutes and then left. She cried for about five minutes, got quiet, cried for about five more minutes and she's been sleeping ever since (about 30 minutes so far). I am so happy that she is sleeping well in her crib. I told Steve to try this with her during the day when she seems like she's ready to sleep. He tried it today and she took an hour long nap for him in her crib. I will definitely try to put her in there for naps when I'm home on the weekends. We might actually have this down before summer break even gets here! The biggest challenge is keeping Jackson out of her room! He's so nosy. Speaking of Jack, I have him trapped in the office with me, but he's whining so I should probably go take him out. :)

No comments: