Monday, July 28, 2003

13th Week of Pregnancy

This weekend was so busy for us.  We had our housewarming party on Saturday night. We got to see a lot of family and friends that we don’t get to see so often. That was nice. Yesterday was our one-year anniversary. We slept in and then cleaned up a bit from the party. Steve got us tickets for the Wave United game so we went to that in the afternoon. We went to my parents to return a few things and to see my dad before his trip to Las Vegas. Finally we came home, put Jackson in his crate and had some time to ourselves! We also had to eat a piece of our wedding cake. We shared a piece and a glass of milk. The cake was still tasty but a little dry. I threw the rest away today.
We are now in our thirteenth week of pregnancy. I still feel really well. Last week I had a hard time finding foods that appealed to me. I had no cravings for anything! I ate a lot of soup. The problem is when I feel hunger coming on, it only takes about five minutes for it to turn into full blown starvation! That can be difficult when you can’t decide what to eat.
We go back to the doctor next week for our 2nd appointment. I think we’ll hear the heartbeat this time. Steve wants to go with me because he wants to hear it too.

No comments: